Sunday, April 1, 2012

Published Project!





I am excited to receive the newest issue of Metal Clay Artist Magazine this weekend as it has one of my projects published inside! Kind of surreal, but in a nice way. 






Bird's Nest Bezel Bracelet
Michelle Loon, 2011



Going through the editing process with Margaret Schindel was really enjoyable and I've learned a lot about how my regular class instructions could improve too.

Thank you to Jeannette LeBlanc, Margaret Schindel and rest of the MCAM team for all the work they put into each magazine!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Michelle! I still haven't had time to sit down and read all the details yet, but I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vickie! I'd love to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, sorry to be so late in seeing this post, but so glad I did! It was a real pleasure working with you on the edits to your wonderful project article, and I really appreciate all the work and thought you put into it as well as your kind words. Many thanks! Can't wait to see your next project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the blog comment Margaret! I look forward to working with you again too :D

    ReplyDelete